- Browsing the Service. You can carry out certain activities on the Service without having a KeyHub account.
- Your KeyHub Account. For some activities on the Service you need a KeyHub account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including without limitation your email address, password, and PIN number (which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access), and your name, phone number, and credit card number.
- Usage Information. When you use the Service, we may record information about your usage of the Service, which other users you communicate with, the content you view and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in the Service (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in to your account, we may associate that information with your KeyHub account. We also track information related to the pickup and drop off of keys.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., name, address, phone number) will be disclosed only to those users of the Service with whom you share personal information or key access. KeyHub will not disclose your personal information with any users of the Service or anyone else unless and only to the extent you specifically authorize KeyHub to do so.
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) As a small business, we are exempted from the operation of the Privacy Act. However, protection of your personal information that we collect is very important to us. This policy sets out how we handle any personal information we collect or receive about you. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) can be viewed here.
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with an enhanced experience of the Service. If you submit personal information to the Service, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of the Service, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We may display your usage information to other users or outside parties in an anonymized and/or aggregated format in which you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual in order to improve the service and provide trends and insights.
- We use credit card information to bill you and collect payment from you for the Service. We may send you messages from time to time through the Service functionality to provide you with useful information.
- We do not use your email address, phone number or other personal information to send other commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address or phone number without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of requirements or events related to your account or keys, new key exchange locations in your area, major Service changes or other customer service purposes).
- When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, location based on IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Service, and for the Service’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services.
Information That is Publicly Available
When you create a KeyHub account, some information about your KeyHub account and your account activity will be provided to other users of the Service who know your email address.
- You may also choose to add personal information, which may include your name, key/property descriptions, or other details, that will be visible to other users through the Service.
- You may choose to share your personal information through third party sharing applications (a “Third Party Sharing Application”) outside the Service. You agree that KeyHub has no control over or ability to retract or delete any personal information shared through a Third Party Sharing Application, whether by you or by another user, and whether or not such sharing is authorized by you.
- Your Choices If you have a KeyHub account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile settings page or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed relationships at any time by editing your KeyHub account.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through the Service, but KeyHub may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL for protecting your information. However, no data transmission by wireless device or encryption technology is guaranteed to be 100% secure, and no system for the storage of personal information is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for any third party’s circumvention of our security measures. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Service.
- Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them, and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Service. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition